Business Phone System by Avaya
- System setup & configuration included (save $299)
- 1 year of free remote technical support included (save $299)
- VoiceMail to Email included. (ESSENTIAL EDITION is Installed)
- Use traditional phone lines (i.e. Verizon, Comcast, Time Warner) or VoIP
- Use smartphone as an extension of your office from anywhere (via paid app)
We carry wide selection of new phone systems from all major brands such as: AVAYA, Grandsteam, Panasonic, Allworx and more. Contact us today, and we will build you a custom phone system to match your unique need. Call Now: 1-800-390-1200
Limited Time Offer
Get this phones system for FREE after 12-36 months of bill credit when you sign up for our cloud VoIP service (no need for server). Hurry, this offer ends soon. Call us now for more details, and start saving on your monthly phone bill: 1-800-390-1200
- The display angle can be adjusted for optimal viewing.
- This Digital phone has 16 programmable buttons.
- The phone also supports up to 3 add-on button modules, each providing an addition 32 buttons.
- By default the first 3 buttons are used as appearance buttons for calls you make and receive. Your system administrator can configure additional appearance buttons.
- Any button not configured as appearance buttons can be configured for a range of telephone system features. These are called feature buttons. Your system administrator can do this or, for a limited number of functions, you can do this using the phones self-administration menu.
- The phone includes an integral stand that can be flipped to either of two positions without needing any tools. When used in the upright position, a plastic peg in the earpiece rest area for the handset can be reversed if a more secure grip on the handset when not in use is required.
- The phone includes a handsfree speaker and microphone for operation as a handsfree speakerphone. The speaker is located under the handset. The microphone is located at the bottom right of the keypad.
- The phone includes a headset socket for connection of phone headsets.
- ESSENTIAL EDITION Software installed
The base of any IP Office system is the control unit. It stores the system configuration and controls the system operation. Each control unit can be customized by inserting various base card onto which trunk daughter cards can also be added. External expansion modules can also be connected to add additional extension and trunk ports.
When you buy your phone system from Telco Depot you get an added value package that will save you time and money. Every phone system is being setup & configured before we ship it to you. We also provide FREE 1-year of technical support at no extra cost. Call us today to speak with one of our phone system experts: 1-800-390-1200