Mission Machines S-100 Business Phone System: Advanced Pack
- This Bundle can connect to 8 standard telephone lines by using an optional Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) - Sold Separately. Lines by Verizon FiOS, AT&T, Altice, Century Link, Time Warner, Frontier, Comcast, Spectrum, Cable One etc. when connected to the optional ATA.
- This S-100 Advanced Pack is Server-Based but the same Advanced Pack can also be Cloud-Based when used with our Z Cloud-Based phone systems. Please contact us if interested in Cloud-Based systems.
- The S-100 server supports up to 20 simultaneous conversations (incoming and/or outgoing Calls) and up to 50 extensions. The S-100 server comes with 2 Year software and hardware warranty.
- This Advanced Pack Includes 2 months of VoIP service for 4 Lines, simultaneous conversations. After the initial 2 months of included service, pay $50 for the first 2 lines and $25 for each additional line. Unlimited calls anywhere in US and Canada.
- No contract required. Cancel anytime – no penalties. Port your existing number or we can assign a new number for your business. Guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction. US-Based sales and support and a 30-day 100% money back, no questions asked.
- The Advanced Pack includes all features at no additional cost - features like voicemail to email, Multi-Layer auto attendant, flexible ring groups, directory assistance, are just a few of the popular standard features.
- Call recording of calls (all calls or per-call) is available with a one time license fee.
- Soft phone (using cell phone App) extensions - any cell phone can be used as an extension of the S100 server at no additional monthly fee. Work Remotely from Home or a remote location, the Cell Phone extensions (as well as the Advanced Pack extensions) will work anywhere they are located and function accordingly and flawlessly.